These are a go-to-dessert for me. Sooo easy and super yummy!!!
- 1 cup smooth almond butter
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips, melted
- Place almond butter, coconut, coconut oil, honey and salt in a food processor and puree until smooth and well combined.
- Add a spoonful of the mixture into 8-10 mini muffin tins then pour melted chocolate on top of each spoonful.
- Place in freezer for 30+ minutes until set.
- Use a sharp knife to pop out each almond butter cup. Store in freezer and remove 5 minutes before eating to help soften the chocolate.